Careers: CXA Group - Asia’s first Employee Benefits, Flex & Wellness Marketplace
Location: Singapore, Hong Kong
You have natural flair for developing new leads and turning opportunities into wins. You have and a strong sense of accountability in driving and accelerating pipeline growth. The ideal candidate will be an experienced strategic and tactical business leader in both sales and solutions-consulting development.
You will work closely with internal teams to develop and manage new sales initiatives while maintaining good relationships with Insurers. This is an opportunity to make your footprint in the history of CXA’s success. You should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree and minimum of 10 years’ experience in Financial Services, Insurance, or Brokerage
- CMFAS Modules 5, 9 and Certificate in Health Insurance (Singapore)
- CFA or CFP qualifications an advantage
- Experience in Group Insurance, Flex, and Wellness
- Proven track record in sales development and account management
- Articulate, confident, and able to sell at both strategic and tactical levels based on your keen sense of clients’ needs
You are able to design efficient solutions in-line with our Clients’ and Stakeholders’ benefit philosophies, needs, and growth plans. You identify gaps in Client portfolios and keep abreast of market trends and practices. You are adept at building rapport with Clients and Insurers. You have sound product knowledge, the ability to conduct employee presentations, and possess all licensing requirements by MAS
You would be part of the dynamic Client Relations management team to advance CXA in the industry. The Client Relations team is responsible for placing and renewing client contracts for our Corporate Employee Benefits Program. Join the team as we reach our next milestone in the CXA journey.
- University degree in a related field with relevant industry experience.
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in Financial Services, Insurance or Brokerage with regional exposure
- Registered licensed holder with MAS and possess CMFAS Modules 5, 9 and Certificate in Health Insurance
- Leadership experience, collaborative team player, self-starter, information seeker, empathetic, organised, goal-oriented, committed and analytical
- Ability and maturity to facilitate complex business discussions with a focus on effective problem solving and win-win outcomes
- Maintain compliance, integrity and high standard of advice through service lifecycle
Location: Hong Kong
Having built a highly successful Singapore business, CXA is now taking off in the Hong Kong market and we need to provide excellent client service to our fast-growing portfolio of HK clients. Are you ready for the challenge to be responsible for CXA Hong Kong’s “Middle Office”?
- Learn all facets of CXA’s Operations, Document Management, and/or Quality Control areas as appropriate.
- Working with CXA’s Shared Services team for transactional processes.
- Interpret client’s issues to determine the correct course of action. This requires an understanding of the client’s guidelines and procedures. Determine the best course of action when a request is out of the ordinary.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve current processes or workflows.
- Develop a deep understanding of Hong Kong’s compliance related rules including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering
- Work in conjunction with the Hong Kong team to delegate daily responsibilities, adjust resources, delegate project assignments and resolve exception requests for shared services.
- Appropriately identify errors, provide feedback, identify trends and/or contributing factors, and recommend solutions to operations associates.
- Ability to handle and resolve elevated phone calls with external clients.
- Provide the highest level of quality monitoring, adhoc projects and reporting of shared services and ensure client deliverables are met.
- Managing clients’ issues and documenting them in client Issue log.
- Work and manage project plans with key stakeholders and Senior Management to understand and document business/client’s needs.
- Track and escalate risks and issues.
- Work with users to document and communicate UAT test plans.
- Manage user acceptance testing, track defects & resolutions.
We are looking for a talented, mature and experienced manager with strong leadership skills and ability to convey new concepts to C-Suite and key stakeholders. The role requires you to travel and be a key player in building our SME business for the region.
- Develop market, product, delivery and partnership strategy to target SME business segments of insurers, banks and brokers; present recommendations to leadership team on ways to substantially increase revenues and lower cost/effort on service delivery; experiment on CXA SME base as POC for banks and insurer distribution model
- Drive distribution partnership deals and bring in revenues
- Lead, manage and grow partner relationships and ensure business objectives are clearly defined, executed and measured for success
- Work with partners to tailor support and service delivery model for SME clients
- Work closely with distribution product manager, engineering and operations team to establish clear direction for SME distribution product roadmap/development; drive enhancement, iteration and release planning activities for all client engagements
- Speak knowledgeably about our company’s visions, product, technology and services to prospective partners
- Draft business proposals and agreements with partners, conduct platform demos, work with marketing to product relevant marketing materials
- Keep informed regarding industry trends, new product or technology developments and competitive landscape
We are looking for quality-centric experienced software engineers to be part of the multidisciplinary team responsible for the design, development and research of technologies that impact our business and clients. You must have a strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills, and be a team player who has the ability to work independently in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Developing Client JS websites
- Researching, analysing, evaluating and documenting requirements for software and web applications
- Designing and developing Internet applications using multimedia software, tools and utilities, interactive graphics and programming languages
- Assisting in analysing, specifying and developing Internet strategies, web-based methodologies and development plans
- Assisting in analysing web application usage statistics
- 2 years of experience developing web applications
- Experience with a one major client JS framework such as React, AngularJS, Durandal
- Experience with REST API patterns
- Familiarity with the Agile process
Be a member of the Engineering team in building a robust backend service. You bring along strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
- Microsoft Stack Development
- C#, SQL, Entity Framework
- Object oriented design
- 3tier architecture
- Unit testing frameworks
- Familiar with Agile process
- Developing REST API services using .NET running in Azure
- Developing unit tests to cover all functionality
- Working with Business Analysts to understand the business logic required for ecommerce and insurance benefits
We are seeking a talented Business Analyst who is detail-oriented, process driven, and passionate about finding elegant technology solutions for complex business problems. In this role, you will be working closely with the engineering, product, and business teams to develop detailed business requirements that will drive the technical development of CXA’s core systems. In addition, you will partner with the operations and finance team to understand their processes and translate them into business specifications that our developers can work from.
- Detail-oriented, process driven, and passionate about finding elegant technology solutions for complex business problems
- Believes in the power of technology and automation to change the health and wellness industry
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels and in all functions of our business, and has previously worked with software engineers
- Has a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a math or science-field, and at least 2-3 years of work experience
- Supporting developers in creating documentation for our new technology
- Working closely with our operations re-engineering team to integrate new technology solutions into our workflows
Are you good at finding the deep insights from data, with a balanced combination of a grasp on statistics, natural curiosity, logical thinking, and patience? We are looking for you for a Data Scientist position in CXA group.
- You possess a PhD (or MSc) in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics with more than 5 years of hands-on work experience as a Data Scientist.
- You have hands-on experience in developing data-driven algorithms in machine learning, and information retrieval.
- You are well versed at applying advanced analytical techniques to large and varied data sets. Sample techniques include, but are not limited to:
- Data visualization
- Data mining and predictive modelling using Python (or R)
- Applied machine learning and natural language processing (Optional)
- Collaborative filtering and recommender systems (Optional)
- Neural Networks / Deep Learning (Optional)
- You have experience with Python (or R), data mining, machine learning, statistical modelling tools and underlying algorithms.
- You possess the persuasive power to communicate with a variety of stakeholders in the organization
- You have the attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up environment
- You have experience working with distributed systems like Spark, Hadoop/Hive, Amazon Redshift, PostGreSQL, MySQL etc. (optional)
- Performing custom analysis of integrated healthcare and behavioural data, interpreting results, and making recommendations based on analytic findings to business areas
- Designing and conducting analyses and outcome studies using healthcare claims, pharmacy, lab, consumer data and more by employing machine learning and appropriate statistical methods
- Modelling complex business problems, discovering new business insights, and finding opportunities by using algorithmic, statistical, data-mining and visualization techniques
- Modelling and framing business scenarios that are meaningful and have impact on critical business and clients’ processes and decisions
- Assisting in solving client/stakeholder analytics problems and documenting results and methodologies
- Advocating, evangelizing and building data-driven models and analytical approaches that improve our population health and predict outcomes
- Leveraging Data Visualization techniques and tools to effectively demonstrate patterns, outliers and exceptional conditions in the data
You will manage 2-3 Client Relations Manager supporting Mid-Market or Jumbo Business segment. Overseeing the operations and fiscal health of the team. Your team provide single point of client contact for all servicing issues, complaints and escalation; ensure timely follow-up and effective resolution by working closely with operations (Policy Admin, Claims, Contact Centre) and cross functional teams such as Finance, Implementation, etc. Your team strive to develop a strong working (day-to-day) relationship with HR Directors/Managers and key client contacts. Maintain compliance, integrity and high standard of advice through service lifecycle.
- Degree in Business, Finance & Accounting or at least 5 years of solid work experience preferably in financial / professional client services
- Passionate people leader with proven track record in engaging team to succeed
- Strong client management
- Strong leader & people development skills
- Creative thinker who can contribute to the strategic direction of the business
- High level of enthusiasm for building the MM (Mid-Market) or Jumbo business model
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities & projects
Can’t find a job you like?
Get in touch anyway. We are always looking for
purpose-driven people to join our team.